WHO IS THE KULA
We produce mind inspiring content and programs covering the areas of mindfulness, meditation, mental health, wellness, spirituality, life hacks, personal development and more. While fostering a safe and loving online community.
BUT WHAT I REALLY WANT TO SAY IS…
“We show people how to design a life on purpose – to live lives of liberation and freedom in which everything they do has meaning and value.”
Hi! I’m Sunny, Let’s get to know each other; shall we!
I was born and raised in Santa Cruz California and graduated from Chapman University with a degree in Business & a minor in Marketing. I went through my 20s feeling pretty lost in terms of her career and tried everything from event planning to technology sales. I’ve always had a love for yoga, meditation and all things metaphysical and would always go back to that space when things got really hard. But I was still not implementing these things into a daily practice until one day I finally woke up!
So I taught myself how to master WordPress, create compelling graphics, efficiently manage my social media and marketing, and hone my copywriting skills. While I was enjoying using my website as a creative outlet I realized that I wanted it to be more than just a space to document my life and travel. I wanted to reach women of all ages, to inspire and connect, and I believe there is a need for a new voice and movement that can distill and deliver ancient and modern knowledge and wisdom in a relatable way for the next generation.
Sunny has a 10+ year background in coaching, sales, and marketing. She has worked with huge brands, small brands, and everything in between. (Ask her what her unique perspective is on what it takes to manifest your desires both personally and professionally) – hint the two are not separate! But more importantly, I have been studying yoga, meditation and all things metaphysical for over 15 years. And have finally carved out time to dedicate to my practice daily, which has made all the difference in the world!
Her wonderful fans + clients have called her “inspiring” and “passionate,” and one woman called her “the change agent” to watch in 2018.
CURIOUS TO KNOW MORE?
Here are 10 more fun facts about me…
1. I have a deep desire to travel the world and experience how other cultures live. I made a promise to myself to leave the country at least twice a year and drive the whole US.
2. My grandmother who is now 89 got her masters in sociology, she introduced me to psychology at a young age (hence the fascination with human behavior, and why I started coaching my friends in elementary school!)
3. My first time on an airplane was when I was 21, and it was to Paris.
4. I lived in the same home until I was 18, but since then have moved 15 times – I like exploring new places and tend to move once a year.
5. If I could live in Europe I would move to Italy, I had the opportunity to visit last summer and I fell in love!
6. My absolute favorite food is Thai food, I could it it everyday for the rest of my life.
7. I am an avid reader and tend to read 5 books at a time, I still have not converted to a Kindle.. There is something about holding a fresh new book in your hands and being able to highlight and underline everything that still brings me so much joy!
8. My mom signed me up for ballet when I was 3 years old because I was not the most graceful child (I am very clumsy and to this day still trip over air), ballet classes did not last long.
9. I try very hard to maintain a Paleo diet but I have a weakness for pizza dipped in ranch dressing.
10. When I finally sat down to look at my life and what I desired most instead of what I thought “I should be doing” I rediscovered what I was truly passionate about, which is serving others. Once I got intentional about my path everything started falling into place. I believe that when your values align with your purpose it matches your vibrational energy of the universe and the doors start opening to you living from your true potential. One quote that I love that encompasses this is – “It’s never to late to be what you might have been.”
Want to work with me?
Follow me on social media!
EXPLORE PLACES I’VE BEEN
Get Exclusive Content
Join us to get weekly inspiration, free downloads and subscriber-only resources you can’t get anywhere else.